GateSource HR is partnering with an industry leader, distributor of premium brands for the construction, marine and power industry in the Caribbean.
To support its growth, we are looking for Technical Instructor
- Address technical queries from
internal and external customers promptly, offering clear and concise
resolutions to product-related issues.
- Collaborate with technicians throughout the
repair process, ensuring timely, cost-effective, and high-quality repairs.
- Travel to customer job sites or service shops as
required, providing on-site troubleshooting expertise and advice for technical
- Develop and conduct training sessions for
technicians, focusing on various components and systems to enhance their skills
- Prepare reports and maintain accurate records,
including class attendance rolls and detailed training activity reports.
- Stay updated on industry developments by
actively participating in conferences, seminars, and training sessions.
Integrate newfound-knowledge into training programs to ensure relevance and
- Undertake any other duties as assigned,
contributing to the overall efficiency and success of the team.
- 2-year Technical Degree with emphasis on Diesel Engine or Earth moving Repair or equivalent
- 5 years of experience as a heavy equipment technician at a CAT dealer.
- 5 years of experience as a Field Service technician
- Previous training/teaching experience.
- Must have a solid understanding of applied failure analysis. Must be able to organize and write procedures in a logical/methodical manner. Strong computer skills in SISWeb and Microsoft products. Strong computer skills in Dealer Business Systems (DBS)]