A recognized leader in the tax realm, is in need of a Manager/Senior Manager to join their Middle Market team. This company is an independent and entrepreneurial accounting firm that delivers quality services to privately-owned Middle Market businesses and High Net Worth Individuals.
This is a remote role, with some travel to the office/as needed.
****Must be located on the West Coast****
The responsibilities of the Manager/Senior Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as main contact to advise clients on tax services (including planning, research, compliance, allocations, etc.)
- Heavy focus on tax provision (ASC 740) work
- Conducting primary and secondary review of complex tax returns, including federal and state filings
- Reviewing tax return output before submitting return
- Primary point of contact w/ IRS
- Effectively monitor quarterly and year end deadlines
- Supervising, training, mentoring, and evaluating teams of tax professionals
The minimum requirements for this position are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting related field
- Master of Accounting a plus
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification required
- Proven success supervising complete engagements, and demonstrated technical proficiency in dealing with large, multi-state middle-market clients
- In-depth understanding of various state income tax returns
- Experience in individual, trust, and business flow through entity taxation
- Must have experience working in public accounting
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Managers: 5+ years of recent Middle Market tax experience and have obtained the title of “Manager” or similar title
- Senior Managers: 9+ years of recent Middle Market tax experience and have obtained the title of “Senior Manager or Director” or similar title
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation w/ Bonus Structure
- Very Generous PTO policy and Paid Holidays
- Flex Time and Bonus Program
- 401K Match
- Very Competitive Overall Benefits Package, including Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability and Short-Term Disability
- Professional Education opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
…. and more!