Currently a driving force and leader in the Construction-Engineering industry, this firm is looking to hire a full-time Structural Engineer (E.I.T.)
This is a national company operating across several states with a well-earned reputation as one of the top construction inspection firms over the past forty years.
This company emphasizes the importance of a rewarding work/life balance, while also continuing to provide a professional and efficient working culture among its employees.
The minimum requirements for this position include:
· Bachelor’s degree
/Architectural /Civil Engineering with
Structural Emphasis from an ABET accredited
- E.I.T. certification or the ability to obtain within
The general responsibilities of the Structural Engineer involve the design and structural analysis for single-family, multi-family, retail and light commercial structures. These responsibilities include:
- Train with Professional
Engineers to perform the analysis and engineering of:
- Single-family residences
(production and custom)
- Multi-family complexes
- Retail/Low-rise commercial
- Ancillary structures
(retaining walls, screen walls, and misc. structures)
- Ability to utilize a variety of
building materials including:
- Dimensional lumber
- Engineered wood products
- Cold-Formed steel
- Create structural design drawings, calculations, and details
under the direction of Professional Engineers.
- Review shop drawing submittals.
- Perform site visits to various project sites.
- Any other duties not specifically defined herein that will
support the engineering team’s efforts.
- 401K Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsorship for licenses
- Multiple company-provided discounts