GateSource HR is partnering with an industry leader in the power and utility sector in the Caribbean to recruit a Senior Project Manager to work on the delivery of projects.
The chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Supervising project support staff and their responsibilities within the Engineering & Business Development Department.
- Managing multidisciplinary project teams on medium to large projects up to USD100 Million in value.
- Delivering projects within their safety, schedule, cost and quality targets.
- Ensuring Company safety practices and procedures are followed by employees and contractors.
- Providing project management and engineering support to all departments of the company as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial or Civil Engineering or similar qualification.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in engineering and/or project management of industrial construction, production environment and/or optimization projects, including power generation expansions, renovations, building additions, new substations, Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience with electric utilities.
- PMP Certification or similar project management training.
Very competitive benefits package including pension, health and life insurance.