An Accounting firm, located in Cedar Knolls, New Jersey, is looking to add a Senior Associate to their team. This firm caters to high-net-worth individuals and non-public businesses.
Qualified candidates MUST be comfortable with 100% on-site work, with possibility of hybrid later.
The responsibilities of the Senior Associate are:
- Preparing/reviewing corporate and personal income taxes
- Offer proactive business advice to clients to guide them in managing opportunities and reducing exposure
- Participate in marketing functions and activities, as needed.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for additional accounting and consulting services
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts
- Mentor and coach junior team members
- Utilize GAAP, GAAS, and IFRS. Utilize Microsoft Office Suite software and CCH ProSystem software
The minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or similar field
- Master's Degree in Accounting/Taxation preferred
- CPA a plus
- Experience preparing and reviewing corporate/individual returns
- Competitive Comp
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Generous PTO