We are looking for a Senior Accountant in collaboration with a national real estate investment and development firm that owns, operates and develops a diverse portfolio of assets based in Dallas. In this position, you will work closely with the project team in order to keep an account of any estimated costs. Come join a team that believes in creating an environment where you can prosper!
- 3 Years of Real Estate experience
- Bachelor's in Accounting or related field
- Good understanding of accounting systems
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP principles
- CPA preferred, not a requirement
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance