Currently looking for a PM with a minimum of 3+ years of experience working in Commercial and/or Residential Roofing. Ideally, this candidate will have experience working with roof repairs, roof replacement, and roof coatings. Candidates must also be proficient in title, metal and shingle roofing.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a well-established roofing company that has over 60 years of success serving Florida residents. This is a family friendly company that values growth and work life balance. This company aims to make a constructive contribution to the communities it serves.
The PM will:
- Attend jobsites and client meetings
- Manage materials and supplies
- Manage project workflow daily and complete tasks assigned
- Schedule and coordinate inspections
- Assure billings and collections are being paid on time
- Provide accurate project budget updates and forecasts for projects
- Supervise crews and assure all project phases are being completed accurately and timely
- Report project progress daily and creates project documentation
- Ensure strict compliance with OSHA regulations for workplace safety