GateSource HR is partnering with an industry leader in heavy machinery, distributor of premium brands for the mining and construction industry in New Caledonia (South Pacific) to support its growth, we are looking for an Operational Manager to play a key role in the organization.
- Continuously drive performance
improvement within the service organization.
- Manage leaves and replacements
efficiently to maintain workforce stability.
- Communicate service activity
updates, including machine availability, to clients. Oversee the comprehensive
management of the fleet of machines covered by maintenance contracts at the
mine. Execute planned maintenance work based on site planning.
- Provide oversight on technical and
logistical decisions to ensure maximum machine availability for our valued
- Collaborate with Technical Support
teams to resolve faults and communicate machine health data or warranty issues
- Proven experience in operations
management within a service-oriented industry.
- Strong leadership skills with a
focus on safety and performance.
- Excellent communication and client
- Proficiency in planning and
- CAT Machines: Manage breakdowns and
emergencies with client communication.
- BILINGUAL (French- English)
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience in a similar
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant
field (Engineering, Business, etc.)
position with benefits