This is a remote position based in the USA; you must possess current US employment authorization; sponsorship is not available for this position.
GateSource HR Mining Division is partnering with a leading industry player in the mineral processing sector. We are seeking a skilled and experienced Process Engineer to join a dedicated Engineering team.
As a Process Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, support plant modifications, and contribute to the continuous improvement of the company processes.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing process layouts in accordance with company standards.
- Collaborating with the Engineering department to specify equipment.
- Assisting Procurement in supplier selection.
- Coordinating process commissioning with Engineering and Project Management.
- Conducting pilot plant processes and R&D tests.
- Supporting production tests and optimization in plants.
- Assisting Process Competence Center and Machine Technology teams.
- Providing support to Competence Centers.
- Staying updated on innovations and advancements in the process field.
- Ensuring compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the manager.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or related Engineering field.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in a project or process engineering role, within the mineral or bulk material processing industry.
- In-depth knowledge of both wet and dry processes, including quarrying, crushing, hauling, grinding, classification, conveying, packaging, storage, and shipping.
- Strong working knowledge across all engineering fields with an emphasis on mechanical and electrical.
- Ability to travel up to 40-60% (domestic and international) and occasionally for extended periods.
Competitive compensation package based on experience, along with a comprehensive benefits plan.