Are you a seasoned professional in the mechanical and facilities maintenance field, looking for a challenging leadership role that combines technical expertise with team management, and willing to relocate to the Caribbean? Join a dynamic team as a Maintenance Operations Manager and play a crucial role in ensuring the optimal performance and reliability of diesel generating units, auxiliary equipment, and facilities assets.
- Lead the planning, budgeting, scheduling, and execution of mechanical maintenance and facilities work.
- Engage and empower a team of skilled maintenance staff, providing coaching, mentoring, and development opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Managers of Electrical and Energy Supply Operations to ensure seamless coordination.
- Assess maintenance and repair priorities, working closely with various internal departments, contractors, and manufacturers.
- Ensure compliance with safety, regulatory, company, and OEM requirements.
- Oversee the maintenance of diesel and turbine generation equipment in alignment with industry standards.
To excel in this role, you should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Marine Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the electrical utility industry, with at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Training in four-stroke medium-speed diesel operation and maintenance.
- Professional Engineering status (preferred).
Very competitive benefits package including pension, health and life insurance.