GateSource HR Engineering & Construction division is looking for candidates available to relocate and take the lead on a Hydropower Project in South America.
Your duties will include:
- Lead the Project on the preparation phase (Pre NTP) including Site team definition, documentation review and validation, procurement of all equipment and subcontractors
- Manage the execution of hydro power plants throughout their life cycle within schedule, budget, and quality
- Lead and take full responsibility for all Project controls processes: cost controls, contract management and scheduling
- Lead the project team members both within the function (engineering, procurement, construction teams, contract management, HSE) and external within Voltalia (finance, asset management, etc)
- Direct interface with Client at project level
- Liaise with development and project finance teams to identify possible conflict on execution because of their different areas of concern (permitting and funding)
- Management of the project contractual obligations
- Establish cost report and KPIs for control of the project
- Compliance with policies and procedures about HSE policy.
- Master’s degree in Engineering (civil, electrical, mechanical, etc.)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in execution of EPC projects (large civil works involved preferably roads, dams, hydropower plants) of medium to large size in remote areas
- Have broad experience in preparing and executing complex projects in remote areas worldwide
- Deep knowledge of Project controls (cost controls, contract management and scheduling)
- Consolidated knowledge in planning software (Project, Primavera, etc.)
- Fluent English, plus ideally French/Spanish/Portuguese
Base salary + bonus + relocation + social benefits.