Our client is in search of an experienced Financial Controller to join their team and help drive their financial strategies and standards to new levels. This company, located in Roswell, GA, has been a leader in their respective industry of commercial construction + real estate development for 60 years. This company offers an excellent working environment, great pay/benefits and career trajectory for successful individuals who will play a pertinent part in contributing to this company's success.
The Financial Controller will report to the CFO and Director of Finance.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Handling Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Overseeing all banking responsibilities, including bank reconciliations
- Managing tax requirements and ensuring all filings have been completed
- Posting and maintaining monthly job costing entries
- Providing accounting and financial reports and project data in support of Project Managers
- Assisting in software implementation and contributing to new training policies as needed
- Collaboration with external auditors
- Performing various payroll-related tasks
- Participating in special projects as needed