Currently a top leader in the Construction-Engineering industry, this firm is looking to hire a full-time Structural Engineer (E.I.T.)
This is a national company operating across several states with a well-earned reputation as one of the top construction inspection firms over the past forty years.
This company emphasizes the importance of a rewarding work/life balance, while also continuing to provide a professional and efficient working culture among its employees.
The minimum requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's in Structural/Civil/Architectural Engineering
- Have EIT certification or the ability to get it within 6 months
The general responsibilities of the Senior Structural Engineer involve the design and structural analysis for single-family, multi-family, retail and light commercial structures. These responsibilities include:
– Train w/ Professional Engineers to perform the analysis and engineering of single-family residences, multi-family complexes, retail/low-rise commercial facilities, and ancillary structures
– Create structural design drawings, calculations and details under the guidance of Professional Engineers
– Perform site visits to various project sites
– Review shop drawing submittals