Our client is a national leader in the construction-engineering industry and is in immediate need of a Quality Assurance Construction Inspector/Consultant. This firm has been in business for almost 40 years and works alongside top home builders, developers and partners across the nation to provide exceptional third-party quality assurance, energy-testing and engineering services.
Providing a strong work-life balance is a top priority of this firm, along with competitive compensation, benefits, paid holidays and vacations, and overall employee satisfaction.
The general responsibilities of the Construction Inspector/Consultant are: inspecting new homes under construction and ensuring that code and quality goals (of the builder) are being met and executed thoroughly.
The Construction Inspector will be thoroughly trained from the ground up when starting this position;
however the minimum requirements for this position include:
- New construction experience
- Ability to climb ladders and carry equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver's license, car insurance and reliable transportation
- Overall professional appearance
- Additional certifications are a HUGE plus (HERS Rater, Residential I and II, Field Tester, IRC Certified, ICC, etc.)
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Competitive Compensation, including bonuses
- Work-life balance
- Upwards career trajectory
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401K with Employer Match
- Generous PTO policy
- Education assistance + reimbursement programs for additional training + certifications
- Extensive training