GateSource HR Recruitment is partnering with a leading company in the agribusiness in Latin America.
To support its growth, we are looking for a Chief Commercial Officer to join their team in the United States; where their sales and marketing expertise will be used to execute marketing strategy and drive sales.
The Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) will play a pivotal role in formulating and implementing our market-entry strategy, fostering sales and revenue expansion, and enlarging our customer base. Collaboration with team members on strategic initiatives and associated business development efforts will be essential, along with hands-on involvement in day-to-day operations to facilitate corporate growth. The ideal candidate should boast a proven history of successfully leading commercial teams within the agricultural industry.
- Spearheading the growth and expansion of the Sales, Business Development, and Customer Success teams.
- Defining clear sales objectives and steering the team towards the achievement of set targets.
- Initiating the generation and qualification of new leads, employing diverse approaches to penetrate potential accounts.
- Constructing a high-performing sales team capable of executing the entire sales process, from outreach and pitching to securing alignment, negotiating, closing deals, and overseeing implementation.
- Implementing a robust post-sales process to ensure substantial customer engagement.
- Cultivating strong and cooperative relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Vigilantly monitoring market trends and delivering regular analyses of competitors' activities.
- Over 5 years of experience in sales, marketing and business development
- Demonstrated goal-driven approach and a hands-on mindset to achieve objectives.
- Extensive professional network that can be leveraged for identifying potential leads and exploring business development opportunities.
- In-depth knowledge of the market in the United States.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of working both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 100% Remote position