Currently looking for an experienced Business Administrator/Office Manager with over 4 years of experience in ensuring smooth and efficient operation of office support tasks. This is an opportunity for a qualified candidate to work for a growing company with a mission to provide patients with a tool to help them maintain their oral hygiene. Healthcare/Dental industry experience is highly preferred.
The responsibilities of the Business Administrator include:
- Oversee daily operations and management
- Schedules meetings, travel, conferences, etc.
- Coordinates with vendors, insurance carriers, warehouse staff, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining office supplies stocked
- Handles accounts payable and receivable
- Handles sales leads and mailing out packages
- All other duties as assigned
- 4+ Years of experience
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in a previous administrative role or similar
The comprehensive benefits package includes: