Currently looking for an APM with a minimum of 4+ years of experience working for a GC on either multifamily or commercial construction projects. Ideally, this candidate will primarily have experience with new ground up construction projects in Florida.
This is an opportunity for a qualified candidate to work for an established GC in the Orlando area with over 45 years of success. This is a dynamic company, with projects across different construction verticals including multifamily, education, student housing, retail, and more!
- Assist the PM in overseeing the daily operations of projects
- Support field staff
- Assist with meetings and preparing agendas
- Monitor and document job site and accident prevention
- Process RFI's, Submittals, Change Orders, etc.
- Assist in estimating and soliciting subcontractors in the bidding and pricing process
- Maintain internal and external reports as necessary
- Assist the PM with preparing all contracts, modifications, service orders, etc.
4-5 years of experience in:
- Multifamily or commercial construction
- New builds
- Change orders
- Project Management support
- Familiarity with the Orlando/Winter Park areas preferred
Comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Auto Allowance