A driving force in the Medical Technology industry is in search of an Accounting Manager to join their team in Newport Beach, California. This company has partnered with physicians by creating cutting-edge technology, including AI, to revolutionize the medical space and improve the overall health of patients.
This is a full-time onsite role.
The Accounting Manager will have the opportunity to play an integral part in a fast-paced start up environment and gain first-hand exposure in working with leaders in the healthcare realm. This individual will have the chance to wear multiple hats and expand on skillsets in a variety of areas.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for:
- Performing consolidation of global financials and updating budget spreadsheets
- Collaborating with senior management to provide financial insights
- Own the US month end close process by preparing journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Monitoring cash flow and treasury functions
- Overseeing and managing vendors
- Managing payroll and HR on-boarding in the U.S.
- Overseeing AR and AP processing, tracking and reporting
- Working with the Sales and Operations teams to support commercial growth
- Own US compliance, financeial and operational reporting including annual reports and KPI's
- Sales tax reporting
- Overseeing employee expense reporting
- Establishing controls and internal audit capabilities